Friday, November 4, 2011

MORON-->

This and similar signs come in very handy when my home arena is overrun with fans for the other team. Unfortunately, such was the case on Friday, November 4, 2011, for the Canes v. Washington Capitals game.

The other side of this sign says, "<--WE'RE NOT WITH STUPID" so that the joke makes sense whether you are seated behind me or in front of me. Towards the end of the game, which the Canes lost miserably, a female Crapitals fan behind me, who was sitting with a particularly annoying male Crapitals fan, yelled, "Who's with Stupid now?"

I yelled back, "Not me. I think that would be you."

I always wonder why visiting fans of the opposing team stand up and yell and cheer for the Storm Squad to shoot them a free t-shirt. If you are a Crapitals or Barfalo fan, why are you begging for a Carolina Hurricanes t-shirt? Maybe underneath the stupid, a proper fan is screaming to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment