Friday, June 18, 2010

Fool/Moron/Loser

The other side of this "Fool -->" sign says, "<--Moron," so it is viewable and meaningful from all angles. (It used to say "Loser" on one of the sides, but I decided it would be more useful to use another word, in case the Canes were losing bad.)

I love this sign a lot because of its usefulness. Certain opponent teams have the most obnoxious fans who come and invade our arena. When one of them is particularly and repeatedly irritating, I bring out this sign and point it at them. I usually get big kudos and thumbs up from other Canes fans.

Thanks to this Barfalo fan for uncharacteristically (of other Barfalo fans) being a good sport and posing with me for the photo. She's a friend of our friends. Once or twice, we allowed the Barfalo couple to trade seats with us so they could sit next to our mutual friends, who have seats near ours. But we won't be doing that any more, as it has proven to be very bad karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment