Thursday, March 14, 2013

Freebies Galore


Last year, Papa John's offered discount pizza the day after a Hurricanes win. They continue that promotion this year, but there are four other restaurant promotions this year, too, and it's been a challenge to keep up with them all.

1. The day after a Canes win, you get a 50% discount off your online order at Papa John's with "secret" code CANIAC. North and South Carolina only.

2. Each night they pick a different Canes player, and if he scores a goal, you get free chips and queso at Moe's the next day. (I think you have to say something like, "I'm a Caniac.")

3. If the Canes "put the biscuit in the basket" during a power play, you get a free Bo-berry biscuit at Bojangles. (I think you have to say something like, "I'm a Caniac.")

4. If the Canes win two or more games in a row, you get a free hurricane sushi roll at Kanki. I think you have to purchase something else.

5. If the Canes score five goals in a game, you get a free cookie at Subway. I think you might have to print a coupon somewhere for this one.

So far, by my reckoning, the maximum number of discounts resulting from a single game has been four out of five. I eagerly await the night we hit the jackpot with all five. I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment