Friday, January 18, 2013

Here's An Epiphany -

The Charlotte Checkers hosted the Norfolk Admirals at the PNC Arena in Raleigh on January 6, 2013. (January 6 is Epiphany.) As this was during the lockout, I bought tickets and thought it might be the only chance I'd have to see hockey in Raleigh this season.

As it turned out, an agreement was reached between the players and owners the day before this game. "Un"fortunately, I had already made a sign referencing the lockout before the agreement was made public. I just knew if I made a sign about the lockout that it would be rendered useless before gametime - which is why I went ahead and made it anyway. That's right: you can thank me for the end of the lockout.

So, yeah, this is one of those signs I made that never got used. I should make a category for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment